|For the first time on Redhawk's Gaze, my actual cat. Meet Abby.|
From June 2010 until December 2010, we have had almost 25,000 pageviews.
The day with the highest number of visits was October 13th, which was the day after both the LeetSauced Podcast and the Raid Warning Druid Roundtable was released.
The top 5 countries that visited the site were the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and Sweden. The first South American country is number 16 with Brazil. The first Asian country is Singapore at number 21.
The top 5 cities in the world that visited the site were London, New York, Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne.
The top 5 blog post for 2010 by visits were the following:
1) Recommendations for Cataclysm Guild Reputation (Blog Azeroth Shared Topic)
2) Cataclsym Druid Changes - My Possible Moonkin Build
3) Moonkin DPS Rotation - Present and Likely Future
4) Hey Moonkins, Check Your Gear (So You Don't Get Screwed on 4.0.1)
5) Level 85 Pre-Raid Gear Recommendations for Moonkins
The top 5 most commented on blog post for 2010 (minus contests) were the following:
1) Thinking Without Portals
2) Operation Gnomergan: How It Should Have Been Handled
3) Signs of a Bad Moonkin Player
4) WoW As A Scapegoat
5) 3 Way Tie: 3 Week Gameplan: Final Things To Do In Wrath That Every Raider/PvPer Should Do; Sickness and WoW: When to Sign Out for the Night; and To Starfall or Not To Starfall (Actually, That Is Not a Question, I'm Going to Use Starfall)
I hope you enjoyed this retrospective of the site. As great as 2010 was, I'm sure that 2011 will be even better. Thanks for all your continued support, reading, commenting, etc. and I hope you continue to come.
Also, please remember to vote in the Header Contest Results. One of the 3 finalist will get to be the header for the rest of Cataclysm, so I hope you give them all the support you can.