Monday, August 2, 2010

Site News Update - Guest Bloggers, Contest, and Appreciation


I just want to give a quick update today before I start writing an actual blog for the day.

First off, the Christmas in July contest is closed at this time.  Thank you to everybody who entered.  Now, we just have to wait until Blizzard starts making some announcements to figure out who is going to be our grand prize winner.   Overall, I have to say this has been a very successful contest for a first one and thank you to everybody who entered to win.

Second, next week, I am hopefully going to be having a guest blogger for the entire week who is going to be doing an interesting series of blog posts about his experience leveling a druid in the game right now.  I have read the first article already and it is going to be highly informative and entertaining. 

Third, I want to thank everybody who made the month of July so successful for this blog.  From June to July, we have easily doubled the number of visits, page views, and absolute unique visitors.  And this is given one day of no analytics and a half day of analytics due to the redesign of the site.  We had over 1200 visits, over 2000 pageviews, and about 950 absolute unique visitors.  So again, thank you, thank you, and thank you again.  Whether you found this site through my Twitter, Google, or WoWCentric, I appreciate it.  And I do haz a happy.  

No comments: