Thursday, September 2, 2010

Site Update - Thanks and Topic Suggestions

Short post today because I have to go to a football game this afternoon and watch my Cocks play. 


First off, I want to thank everybody who has been coming to this site.  In August, we surpassed July in page views, visitors, and absolutely unique visitors.  We have also passed over 5,000 page views since June 1st.  I could not have asked for more from the community and sincerely thank everybody who comes here on a daily basis.

Secondly, I know I have been talking about subjects that I have thought the community found interesting, but I would love to hear some feedback from you.  What topics do you like or would you like to know more about druids or raiding or anything related to WoW?  Any topic would be fair game.  I would love to hear some recommendations from you.

So again, thank you for the success of the site and I look forward to hearing some suggestions for topics you would like covered. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We kicked butt. I loved the rushing game and Garcia came to play. It looks like it can be a great year.

Redhawks said...

@Nochecazador

I think so too. The one weak point is that we let them toss the ball against us for 200 yards. If we tighten up our pass defense, I think we have a real shot at the SEC East.