Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Site Update and Suggestions for Moonkin Videos

I'm sure if you are a regular visitor to my blog, you probably have noticed a couple of small changes.

First off, this blog is now listed on the Twisted Nether Wiki.  Now, since it is a wiki, anybody can edit the info.  Unlike most people, I'm gonna encourage you to go and update my wiki for me.  I started off but I would love to see what you could come up with.

The second thing is I have moved all of my alts to the Reds Alts section.  This is where you will find the Armory links for all of my alt characters so you can follow them and follow their progress to where they will eventually be level 85.


The final thing is the the thing that I would love to hear the community feedback on.  Beside the WoW Screenshots is the WoW Videos.  I have got the setup to start recording video in WoW but I would love to hear feedback as to what you would like to see.  Would you like to see starter WoW videos on basics of a raiding moonkin?  Would you like to see raids from a moonkin perspective?  Any help from the community would be greatly appreciated.

Also,  you noticed that the Twitter Roundup is gone.  The main reason it is gone is because there is someone out there who is doing a much better job of it than me and I would encourage you to go check them out.  It is Psynister's Notebook and he has a list of pretty much everybody who has a Twitter about WoW.  I would encourage you to go check it out.

Final thing. I tried to get on the PTRs last night but they are crowded to say the least.  I will try to get on the PTRs today so that I can give you some updates from 4.0.1.  Stay tuned because the countdown to Cataclysm is on. 

No comments: