Friday, April 16, 2010

Damn You Blizzard

Why must you make a mount so awesome that I do not even question throwing $25 to you?



Yes, I have given into my urge and have bought the Celestial Steed. I'm sorry, that mount is so cool. I do not care that it is not 310% flight until I get a 310% flight, it is just an awesome looking mount. Sorry Swift Flight Form, you are gonna have to take a backseat for a while while I'm riding this beauty around. Plus now I can play this song while I'm riding it.

Starrider by Foreigner

Any my opinion on buying mounts and pets. As long as it does not directly affect game content, let them sell them all they want. If I have to start paying for raid dungeons or 5 man instances beyond the normal subscription fee and expansion cost, that is where we are gonna start to have a fight.

No comments: