Thursday, April 28, 2011

Most Annoying Thing About 4.1

I have liked most of what has come out in 4.1.  While I wasn't wild about Call to Arms, I have noticed a much shorter LFD queue time when going as moonkin.  ZA is fun albeit pretty difficult. (I haven't had a chance to run ZG yet.)  I like being able to do 7 LFD at one time and get all your Valor points for the week.  I haven't run AB yet for rated BGs, but I'm looking forward to it.  I even liked the fact that they reduced the number of Conquest points you get per rated BG win so you have to win more at higher ratings.

However, there is one thing that is driving me nuts with 4.1.  Especially considering that I pay extra for it and it is working like crap.  I'm of course talking about the Android WoW Remote App.  I'm glad that we finally have an armory and guild chat, but something about this thing broke the remote AH on Android.  I can't collect my gold from sales.  I can't put stuff up to auction, especially things where being on market quickly matters.  It is driving me insane.

Yes, I know that I can log in game and do all those functions.  However, I am paying $3 more per month for this functionality and I feel like I'm being cheated here.  Now, I could run off to the forums and complain like everybody else, but I don't think that will help.  I also don't know if other people are having similar problems to me, so I'm sure somebody is going to say something.

Am I going to demand money back?  Probably not.  I still have guild chat functionality, which is great, although I haven't seen anybody talking in guild chat yet.  I also have some armory functionality.  Plus, I use it so much, I used probably $8 worth of AH dealing for $3.

So, remote AH users, has anybody else been noticing issues or is this something that is just happening to me?

No comments: